Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dya Novei



Every once in a while you run into an artist that just kinda has, what industry professionals refer to as "IT". I don't think "IT" has a solid definition, but you definitely know "IT" when you see "IT". You can just see greatness on them. I believe it's just a natural combination of innate elements that come together to make a true artist what they are. They don't have to try to do anything, it just comes naturally. I believe Dya Novei has "IT".

Dya was a pleasure to work with! She's the artist that every producer wishes every artist could be.
She never says "That's too hard" or "That's not my style" she just does what every you throw at her without a second thought. When you push her she responds with performance not attitude like some so called artist do. She can be really hard on herself because she loves to get things right, quickly, but that's a good trait to have in my opinion. To be so young (18y.o.), she's really advanced in her singing ability and music theory. When some artist come and sit down in the studio and brag about taking lessons, you can tell she was actually listening and learning!

If I had to bet on someone making it, I'd put my money on Dya. 


No comments:

Post a Comment