Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Marcus Marshall, Anjelo Munji and Erika David in studio.

 
Every once in a while you get a group of great people together and they automatically make magic happen. This night was just such an occasion. Marcus Marshall and I have been good friends for a long time and he's always on his Youtube hustle so it was no surprise when he asked me to do another installment of his "In The Studio" series of Youtube videos. This time we were going to add another Youtube star Erika David to the mix to make things interesting. It just so happens that on that night I was supposed to meet Anjelo Munji at the studio to cut some vocals. Long story short, I was originally supposed to play the guitar for this vid, but since Anjelo was already there, I said that he should play in my stead and I'll stay behind the camera this time. I think the video came out great but what would be even better is get them on a song together in the near future. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment